Graphite Crucible for Melting Metal
3.Chemical erosion resistance
4.Melting metals and others
5.High carbon and density
These Graphite Crucibles are made out of fine quality, ultra fine
grain graphite blocks with precision dimension control.
|Place of Origin|
High purity graphite
≥ 1650 °C
high temperature resistance and corrosion resistance.
Can be Customized by specs details or drawing
Used for non-ferrous metal smelting and casting, dissolving
gold or silver ornaments, analysis of special type steel, sintering
Our graphite crucible is made from selective raw material, and
added into anti oxidation composition .It has many advantages.
- Thermal conductivity is fast:Use the high thermal conductivity material, compact structure, low
porosity, fast heat conduction.
- Long service life:Compared with ordinary clay graphite crucible, in terms of
different material can improve the life of more than 5 times.
Aluminum alloy, zinc alloy smelting life 5-8 months.
- High density:Advanced isostatic pressing molding process, uniform materials
close-grained, zero defect.
- Erosion Resistance:Advanced materials formula, effectively resist the physical and
chemical effects melt.
- Sticky residue less:Less residue inside the wall, greatly reduce the possibility of
resistance thermal effect and burst crucible, always stay crucible
- High temperature:Temperature 400-1700 °C, different ranges optional.
- Less pollution:Material designed to be fully taken into account with the
relationship between metal smelting and process characteristics,
bring little or no harmful impurities.
- Saving Metals:As the material contains the special elements, it can effectively
inhibit the oxidation of the metal.
- Energy saving:Heat quickly could save a lot of fuel and reduce air pollution.
Suitable resistivity, induction heating can significantly reduce
- High oxidation resistance:Advanced oxidation mechanism, making the graphite crucible get good